Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I know it looked like I was being mean

So I was super bummed to find out that Amy Poehler and Wil Arnett broke up last week.  I texted the news to my friend with a link to the article.  I didn't get a message back from her as soon as usual, but I was like whatever, she must be busy.  Later that night she posted two really sad songs on her blog, and a post that was pretty down too.  Then the next morning she texted me back and said "I saw that too, love is dead."  I got really freaked out and started wondering what in the world was going on, and asked her, but she never replied.  Then I found out later that day that she had broken up with her boyfriend.
I felt so. bad.
I bet she felt like I was rubbing salt in her wounds.
I am sort of writing this to her because I don't want to overwhelm her with people.
So my dear, I'm pretty sure that you read this, if you need me to hand deliver another batch of chocolate cookie dough, I totally will.

No comments: