Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cell phone

I realized that it had been a while since I last wrote anything...
This is just a tribute to my blondeness. No joke.
I don't like having a cell phone, but it seems to never leave my side. Literally. It sits on my bedside table because it wakes me up better than my other alarm clock because every morning it really sounds like someone is calling me. Tribute Number 1.
Number 2. I don't like charging it at night but can't seem to remember to charge it during the day, so therefore it gets charged at night. Make sense? The reason I don't like charging it at night is because when it is plugged in, the light on the front screen stays on. Then that wakes me up in the middle of the night. I don't know why, but it does. I seriously realized last night that if I plug it in, and then turn it over, I don't have that problem.
I know. I told my dad this today, and he just laughed at me. At the time I thought that I was a total genius, but the more I thought about it the more I realized that no, not a genius, just a tad bit blonde.
Anyway. I have some pictures coming soon!!

No comments: