Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good news, and bad news.

Today I found out I don't have Celiac's Disease.  What a relief.  My mom and and have C.D. and my mom was convinced that I had it.  Anyway.  I had a blood test last week and finally got the results today.  I DON'T have it!  That made me very happy, because really, there is only one kind of gluten free beer... and I don't like it that much.
That was the good news.
I had an eye appointment today... and long story short... I have to get glasses.  I really don't want to.  When I was little I always wanted them... just for the look.  Now I have to... and I don't want to.  The doctor was kinda iffy about contacts because he wasn't sure that I would like them... and my 'script is is pretty low so he thought that it would be silly.  I didn't think so, but went along with what he said anyway.  I realliy should have just gotten the contacts.  Anyway.
That was my day, how was yours?

No comments: