Thursday, August 12, 2010

Life

Dude... seriously... so much is going on right now. 
I have a super big anouncement...
but all of my 2 blog followers will have to wait to know what my news is.
For now check out the pictures from my latest vacation.

On the last day I was there we went to the Ape Caves at Mt. St. Helens.  Three adults and 8 kids... I know you can't see one of the kids in the picture... he was being held and was sound asleep.
Two of my cousin Kelly's four kids, Jasmine and McKinsey.  They call me Aunt Carrie.  It was pretty sweet.
This was my cousin Tom and his wife, Jen, renewing their vows for the family.  They were married in December but wanted to have a proper ceremony for the family.
From left to right, Me, Nicole and Kelly... we took eight kids to  Mount St. Helens to go hiking and whatnot.  Yes... three adults and 8 kids ranging from 12 to 2.  We were crazy.  But is was soooo fun.
Seriously... love this mountain. 

No comments: