Sunday, October 31, 2010

Crazyness

So I officially have a PO box here.
Weird.
I am no longer freaking out like I was at the beginning of the week.  I have calmed down.
Basically I realized that I can't control everything.
I know.
Shocking.
I have a feeling that this is a lesson that I will have to learn over and over and over and over and over...
Get the picture?
My cousin is letting borrow a car from them.
It is a stick shift, which I haven't driven in forever so it will be interesting.  Especially considering the mountains and whatnot.
I haven't found a job yet. 
Bummer I know, but I have high hopes.
Anyway.
Sorry I don't have any pictures or anything...
I didn't have a charge in my camera...
And I can't figure out how to put pics from my phone on here.
Maybe someday.
As for now I am going to catch up on my hulu shows... and pray.
Yup.
Pray

No comments: