Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Harry Potter

I love love love Harry Potter.
So much so that I haven't seen the last two movies and only watched half of the Half Blood Prince.
You might say to yourself, "it doesn't seem like she loves it that much if she hasn't even watched the movies yet." I have also only read the last two books once a piece.
There is a very good reason.
I don't want the series to be over.  After I finished the 7th book I had a hole in my heart like I lost a friend!  I am very worried that that is going to happen again if I watch the movies.
I also feel very judged by people who know how much I love Harry Potter, but I won't even watch the movies.  It's only the last two.  Relax.
Phew.
I feel better now.

Also, I am anxiously waiting for this to be open to the public.
And... I am going here on vacation this year... and we just bought the plane tickets!!!!

No comments: