Friday, June 22, 2012

On sleep and dreaming

Alright.
I dream the most bizzare dreams.
Seriously.
I keep remembering yesterday's dream...
I was apparently in charge of our kingdom as our queen mother had gone to keep the peace somewhere. But at some point I had to go to school (I was seemingly in high school) an the only way to get to school was to take a swinging rope across the ocean. And some Amazonian girl who was my cousin met me at the cliff where the school was. The school looked small on the outside but was a huge maze on the inside, not unlike a T.A.R.D.I.S. (if you don't know what that is, google doctor who and tardia)
But what was most impressive about my dream is that Mr. Whitaker of adventures in odessey fame had his shop, Whit's End, connected in some way to the school and I got to meet him.
I also got to go shopping with my aunt, who was either a queen too, or in charge of the school, for school clothes and such. When she didn't know how much I was allowed to spend she video chatted with my mother... Except it wasn't Skype, it was more along the lines of those giant screen like in star trek when they would talk to others. ("on screen mr Spock")
I honestly don't think that my dream means anything... I just think that I have an overactive imagination that watches too much tv and reads a ton of books.
Also, I don't know who was watching the kingdom when I went away.

No comments: