Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Chapstick

I have become someone that HAS to have something on their lips 24/7 since I was a senior in high school, or thereabouts.  About 2-3 years ago I finally found the PERFECT chapstick, and have faithfully been using it ever since.  I mean, I have a tube in my purse, night stand, and a drawer in my living room.  And I use it all the way down to the bottom of the tube- when there is nothing more to get out.  
Maybelline Baby Lips. 
Seriously.  
I would but a few tubes at a time- just to keep stocked up.  I hate running out. 
Recently, I was down to none, so I put it on my list for target.
It was $4.99 a stick.
No.
When I first started buying it, it was $2.99.  Last fall it was $3.99, and I still bought maybe two...  But now?
No.  
So. 
Maybelline- if you want a spokesperson, I would love to be your girl.  
But I can't justify paying that much.  If my paycheck tripled...  Maybe. 
But no.  
As someone who uses your product mutiple times, DAILY-  it's just too much to pay.

I was going to tweet about this, but them I realized that 140 characters were not going to be enough.

I ♥️ chapstick.

No comments: