Sunday, August 23, 2009

Untitled

I had a weird dream last night that my dad was Batman, and The Shredder(from ninja turtles) was out to get him. Oddly enough there were no ninja turtles in my dream. There was a peace conference at Santa's house that Batman and the Shredder were at. Batman left first because he saw the bat signal and then the Shredder came out to see if he could figure out who I was and consequently figure out who batman was. Did I mention I was hiding in a car outside and there were 7 foot tall snow drifts? We were at Santa's house.
Needless to say I don't think I should eat cold pizza before bed.
This dream is pretty weird when I write it out like this, but its a pretty run of the mill for me. For some reason I have the most bizzare dreams.
Anyway.
I will post pictures from vacation in the next day or so.

No comments: