Saturday, October 3, 2009

OCD

If you know me but at all, you know that I have some what of an obsessive personality. I can't start a project unless I know that I have enough time to finish it.

When I was sick two weeks ago I was going crazy because I didn't have anything to do. I solved that problem by finding a tv series to focus on, and started making a blanket.

This blanket is the culmination of said boredom. I am pretty sure that all in all I put in about 10-12 hours into making this.

I am pretty proud because I usually get bored when crocheting blankets, and they end up being lap blankets. Not this time! Here is the finished project. It is about the size of a full size blanket... Toward the end it was getting really heavy, and I decided to be done with it.

I know I said that I would be working on it for a while, but alas, I let my obsessive side take over.










No comments: