Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday

I like this blog to every once in a while dump some of what I am thinking. I don't know I anyone reads this... Sometimes I don't really care. But it is good for me to get stuff out.
At this point in the day I have been up for 23 hours. I worked last night ten went to the dm farmers market with my mom and favorite sister(I have two sisters and a sister in law but still have a clear favorite.).
Where was I? Oh yes. Farmers market... Then shopping in west dm. Lovely day (VERY HOT) but I did find a pair of brown calf height boots with a small heel at dress barn for $13. Beyond exciting.
Love clearance.
Also my friend started a blog. Love her! Lschuelka.blogspot.com
Read it.

1 comment:

Kaci Jo said...

I still read your blog Miss Carrie :) Don't underestimate your readership here :)