Wednesday, August 22, 2012

You wanna know something awesome?

I declared today to be a pajama's only day.  It is currently 1607 and I haven't even left my apartment.  Not even to go out on the deck.
I plan on showering later and putting clean ones on.
You wanna know what is not awesome?
I have a herniated disc in my back, and it is quite painful.  I have been going to the chiropractor and getting traction and adjustments there.  I have been to the doctor twice for pain... and both times he gave me meds and told me to take them and hope I get better.  Although the second time I went he did order x-rays to rule out any tumors.  Good thing that was clear.  I have been reading up on this and the only way to know exactly what is wrong you have to have a MRI.  But you have to jump through a bunch of hoops first so the insurance will pay out.  So I also have been going to psychical therapy... and I don't really think that it is doing anything... but its one of those hoops we have to jump through.
Also I start school next week and I don't know what books to get.  Every time I check the website to order them from the bookstore it "can't find" those books.
Merg.
Oh well.

No comments: