Thursday, June 30, 2011

Facebook

I like facebook.
I think its a pretty cool tool to keep in touch with your friends.
There are also some pretty cool games to waste your time with  play.
And you know how you have those friends that you don't talk to any  more...
Never were really friends to begin with...
And then you were thinking about them one day, and think, oh I want to look them up and see how they are doing...
And then you find out that they deleted you?
Because the only reason you were keeping in touch with them was because every so often you wanted to stalk them see what they were up to.
I'm not gonna lie... I have been ruthless in getting rid of people I don't want clogging up my friends list... but when you find out they deleted you...
Its weird.
It's like "they have no right to delete me... just... because..."
I know.
It's weird.
But I'm a tad neurotic...

Also.  On the subject of neurosis...
Nevermind.  I don't want to subject you to that. :)

No comments: