Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunburns

I got a sunburn more than a week ago that was so bad that it blistered... Then it got a little infected.  Then one of the nurses at work told me to put an antibiotic on it.  So I did.  And now it is half the size that it was.  And because it is healing... I want to scratch.  Badly.  But I won't, mostly because there is a gooey layer of Bacitracin oinment on in and I don't want to get it on my fingers.  Next time I get a sunburn this bad, which knowing me, it won't take long, I will take pictures.  Because really, someone should document what the sun does to a basically albino person.
I started writing the above post last year... and never got around to finishing it... and recently I got another sunburn like that one, but not as bad...  But I didn't take any pictures, partly because it was in a weird spot, and mostly because I didn't remember that I said I would take pictures.
Also, I wrote din't and spell check didn't correct it.

No comments: