Saturday, April 2, 2011

Currently listening to...

The Band Perry.  Download their album right now.  Seriously.
I would put of a pic of it but I was having some trouble with finding one...
So how about a music video of my favorite song?






So yes.
That is the music I am currently obsessed with.
I have been craving a gin and tonic for like a week now.  I have no idea why.  Nevermind... I do know... I was reading a book series, and the heroine liked them... and I haven't had one for a long time... there you go.
My friend and I are going out tonight.  So excited!
A movie and drinks afterwards.  You can be assured that gin will be involved.
Maybe dinner before.  She has little kiddos so it depends on when she can get away.

I have a bunch of ideas floating in my head in regards to blog subjects.  They are just waiting to get out... maybe next week... maybe tomorrow.
Who knows.

I am considering filling up a water bottle with chardonnay to take to the movie. 
Is that weird?
My friend will drink it to.

I am feeling a tad snarky right now.

Is it translating into what I am writing?

Anywho.

Till next time.

No comments: