Wednesday, April 20, 2011

four twenty - an education

Yeeaahh... so I thought everyone knew what 420 implied.  If you don't... look it up
Anyway.  I was snickering about it whilst signing and dating stuff at work today. 
The nurse I was talking to didn't have any idea what I was talking about. 
I mean we work on a behavioral health unit... we see drug everything... so you can see how I was suprised that she didn't know anything about it.
Keep in mind I am not saying that drugs are good in anyway.  Or that I have EVER done drugs, simply because I fear getting caught.  Also I have seen firsthand what drugs can do to people... and that freaks me out.
But I do find drugs hilarious.  As well as Family Guy.  Hence the above picture.
For the record it is 4:49 in the ayem and my brain *may* not be working correctly.
So like the title of my post "four twenty - an education" this is what I think about in the middle of the night while trying to stay awake.  I might have to watch Family Guy now.

No comments: