Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 2

I didn't do much today... Oliver had a bad night so after he woke up Christy went back to bed for a couple more hours.  That is totally fine with me, we will be doing that quite a bit when she has a show and doesn't get back until after midnight.
Right across the street is the Hudson, and there is a lovely park with paths all along the river.  I will have to take pictures another day... I just had my phone with me today and it doesn't take that great of pictures. 
Also... its not that cold.  Don't hate me... I have my window open because my room was so warm.  I am used to the ceiling fan on in my room all the time and the air being cold that I don't sleep well without it being cold around me.  Today was in the upper 30's.
I don't have much else to report.  Christy and I are just getting used to each other... you know, that sort of thing.
This is the veiw out my bedroom window
This is the veiw out the front window... that is the Hudson.
This is my bedroom... it is the smallest in the apartment... Actually, if you have ever been to the house I live in now... I am pretty sure that space wise it is about the same.  This just has a big bed filling up space.And finally... who wouldn't want to see that cute face!

No comments: