Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Okeydokey... this is going to be quick...

I am too tired to do more than post pictures...  This was how Oliver looked when we arrived...
The Museum of Natural History!!!  Silly me I carried the stroller all the way up the stair because I thought that that was the way to get in... actually no- when you have a stroller.  All there was to get in were revolving doors.  The stroller didn't fit.  I tried.
Central Park!
I was hoping this would come out better, but it is a sperm whale with a giant squid in his mouth.  Pretty cool.  The ocean animals were my favorite part of the whole place.
The HUGE whale that took up the entire room was super cool, but the room was dark like you really were underwater, so it was really hard to get a good picture.
Having just woken up from his nap, Oliver wasn't all that impressed.
Some sharks...
This is the official entrance to the Museum, the one I couldn't get into... we had to go around the corner and take the handicap/stroller entrance.
I was kinda disapointed that the entrance was not like the one in the movie, Night at the Museum.  I know, I know, real life is never like the movie... but I really love that movie.  The main entrance outside is the same... but not this part.
Giant tusked... thing.
Dinasaur...
Another dinosaur...
And Oliver... He was pretty much indifferent the entire time... except when I let him out of the stroller in an empty hall and he ran ran ran. 


No comments: