Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday

Today is my half birthday... just in case you were wondering.
Yesterday I went downtown after Christy got home.  I didn't take any pictures... just because I had never ridden the train by myself, and I was by myself, so I really just wanted to focus on getting there and not getting lost.  I was surprised how easy it is to figure out the train and stuff.  I did get frusterated because I needed a book to read and Barnes and Noble was not easy to figure out.  I picked up the first book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians book, and I wanted to read the next one.  I know that those books are for middle schoolers... but seeing as how they are easy I can read while Oliver is playing because I don't have to pay too close of attention to the book to figure out what is going on.  The downside is that they are so easy that I read them pretty quick.
Today we walked about a mile to Target and Marshalls and wandered around.  I found the next two books at Target today... how dumb is that... It was super easy to find them at target, but Barnes and Noble was a freaking labyrinth.  Anyway.
There is a bridge that we had to cross, and I think its super fun, except for the cars zooming right by right beside you.
You know those movies where you see the New Yorkers, its loud and there are people everywhere... Yup... its pretty much just like that.
To make up for my lack of pictures... here are a couple...





This is what we use to take the laundry downstairs and back up.

We are pretty busy all day... this is right after supper and I had taken his shirt off to keep avacado from being smeared everywhere.
How cute!
Onne more quick snack before bed!

No comments: