Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday

Not much happened today.  This morning Christy and I took Oliver to music class, then when it was over she took the train downtown, and Oliver and I went home.  Actually, I ran to the grocery store and picked up a couple things before heading home.  I love that you can walk everywhere here, there is no need for a car really.  I don't like that the aisles at the grocery stores are so small... there is barely enough room for the stroller to make it past someone with a cart.  But I guess you just grow used to it.
I have tomorrow off... and then most of Monday.  I know for sure I am going to sleep in tomorrow.  I have never been a early to bed/early to rise kind of person, I like to stay up late. 
I think tomorrow I am going to take the train downtown and do some shopping.  I have been itching to do that all week, and tomorrow's the day.  I was going to go to the Statue of Liberty, but I think I will save that for Monday so there is less chance of crowds when it isn't a weekend. 
Anyway...
Have a happy day!

No comments: