Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day- I lost count, and I was lazy last night and didn't post anything...

Ok... Yes I know I didn't post anything last night.  After dinner Christy had gone to yoga, and there was a messy baby that needed a bath, and I decided my faithful followers could wait until tomorrow, because I wanted to veg and watch Modern Family.
So yesterday.  Christy had a eye appt in midtown, so we drove down there.  Driving in NYC isn't as scary as I thought it would be.  I didn't drive, but I think that I could do it if I had to.  They have a GPS in the car, and the streets are all well labeled... it is just a matter of being agressive.  Oliver and I sat in the car while she ran in, and people watched.  That was pretty fun.
Then we came home, had some lunch and then walked the neighborhood.  Christy showed me where to get on the "A" train to go downtown... that is the one I would take with Oliver because of the stroller.  There are two trains that are close that go straight into downtown, and it is about a half hour train ride. 
This evening after Christy gets back from work I going downtown by myself to get used to taking the train, and see where stuff is at. 
Last night we did laundry.  I have never lived anywhere where there wasn't laundry in the apartment, so that was interesting.
I think I am going to take a bit of a nap before Oliver wakes up for lunch.

1 comment:

lisa schuelka said...

Carrie - I love you! Just wanted to tell you that. I love that you take the time to blog about your life and I love that I get to read it!!! I miss you! Things are good here but Olivia is still sick. Arg. She has also managed to scratch a giant hole in her neck so it seriously looks like someone slit her throat. I will take a pic with my cell and email it to you. Have a great day!